AGRICULTURAL TYRE I CAN PLOW ALL DAYS, I AM WORKER
Agricultural Tyre is our core products
How to determine what size agricultural tyres you need, just look at the sidewall of the tyres and copy down the indicated number to us get more information.
In addition, Radial tractor tyres and radial flotation tyres are both our core competencies, and our radial tractor tyres have 30% to 70% longer life in comparison to bias ones. We could provide reach compound for European countries.
Agricultural tyre and rim assembly is the extra service we provide for our customers. LANDMAX provides the rim drawing services or can manufacture the rims according to the drawings provided by the customer. A set of Agricultural tyres is your best choice to save freight costs.
LANDMAX guarantees client satisfaction with thorough after-sale service. We will investigate each incident on a case-by-case basis and will make things right for the customer.
Full Range of Agricultural Tyres
What is the difference between radial and bias tractor tyre?
In radial tyres the belts run at the same direction with the tread line, and body plies run 90-degree angle with the tread line.
- Able to run at higher speed and carry more load.
- Wider contact area provides more traction and less soil compaction
- Radial construction offers more comfort for driving
In bias tyre the nylon belts and body plies run at an angle with the tread line.
- Less expensive option compare to radial
- Better sidewall protection due to bias construction suitable for some unique working condition
- Shorter life time due to fast wear of tread