Landmax Pneumatic Forklift Tyres
Pneumatic Forklift Tyres Provide Excellent Stability and Handling
Pneumatic Forklift Tyres
Are pneumatic tyres better?
Overall, pneumatic tires are better performing than solid tires. Pneumatic or air-filled tires are more efficient, and provide better cushioning and traction. Solid tires are zero maintenance because they don’t get flats but won’t necessarily last longer than pneumatic ones.
Advantages of Pnematic Forklift Tyres
- Outstanding Shock Absorption: The tires help forklift operators handle bumps, potholes, and other road hazards without causing a load tip-over.
- Ability to Use Both Off-Road and On-Pavement: The pneumatic tires can handle off-road and on-pavement applications. So, if operators need to use forklifts at worksites where they will need to drive both off-road and on-pavement, these tires can be ideal.
- Limited Noise: Pneumatic forklift tires tend to produce little to no noise, since they have soft rubber tread and possess shock-absorbing capabilities.
- No Damage to Flooring: When used indoors, the tires can protect your floors against scratches and other damage.
- Enhanced Maneuverability: The tires offer superior ground clearance over other options. They can make it easy to maneuver a forklift on gravel and other rough surfaces.