Scissor Lift Tyres Ensure Maximum Safety and Productivity.
Scissor Lift Tyres
Scissor Lift Tyres
Scissor Lift Tyres: What do we offer?
As a working tyres industry leader, we understand the importance of having the right tyres for your equipment, especially when it comes to scissor lifts. Scissor lifts are used in various industries, from construction to warehousing, and require the right tyres to ensure maximum safety and productivity. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know about scissor lift tyres, including the types of tyres, tyre size and load capacity, tread patterns, and maintenance and inspection.
We offer Scissor lift tyres: Solid tyres are made of rubber and are filled with a solid material. Solid tyres are more durable and puncture-resistant. Solid tyres are made of rubber and are filled with a rubber and solid material, They are more durable and puncture-resistant than pneumatic tyres, making them ideal for harsh environments. However, they provide a less smooth ride and can cause more wear and tear on the equipment. Solid tyres are available in different sizes and load capacities to accommodate a variety of scissor lifts.
- Tyre Size: Determined by the diameter and width of the tyre. The size of the tyre should match the size of the rim and the axle of the scissor lift. Choosing the correct tyre size is essential to ensure proper fit and stability.
- Load capacity: The maximum weight that a tyre can support. Overloading the tyres can causcorrecte failure and damage to the equipment. It is essential to choose the right load capacity to ensure that the tyre can support the weight of the equipment and the load being lifted.
- Tread Pattern: A tyre’s tread pattern determines its traction and durability. Tyres used in indoor applications require shallower treads for a more comfortable ride and less wear and tear on the floor. Scissor lifts used in outdoor applications need tyres with more profound and broader tracks to provide better traction on uneven surfaces.
- Deep Treads: Tyres with deeper treads are ideal for outdoor applications, providing better traction on uneven surfaces. The deeper impressions help the tyre grip the ground and prevent slippage. Deep tracks are also better at clearing debris, such as dirt and rocks, from the tyre.
- Shallow Treads: Tyres with shallower treads are ideal for indoor applications, as they provide a smoother ride and less wear and tear on the floor. External impressions are also easier to clean and maintain, as they do not hold as much debris as deep treads.
Rich experience design the rim to mach your scissor lifts
We offer tyres and rim sets to Genie, JLG, Skyjack, Aichi, and Hokuetsu scissor lifts. Please give us the rim’s Modle Name with the Parts number or PCD data. We could provide a rim drawing that will be confirmed and made smoothly.