Landmax Solid OTR Tyres
Solid OTR Tyres Developed For Heavy Folklift and Wheel Loader Machineries
Solid OTR Tyres
Soild OTR Tyres Overview
Solid OTR (off-the-road) tires are a type of tire made from solid rubber or other similar materials rather than being inflated like traditional pneumatic tires. Some features of solid OTR tires include:
- No flats: Solid OTR tires do not rely on air pressure, so they are not prone to punctures or blowouts that can occur with traditional pneumatic tires. This can help improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Durability: Solid OTR tires are designed to be long-lasting, ablest and rough terrain, heavy loads, and exposure to harsh conditions.
- Traction: These tires are designed to provide excellent traction on various surfaces, including loose or uneven terrain.
- Reduced maintenance: Solid OTR tires do not require inflation, so they do not need to be checked or topped up regularly, reducing maintenance needs and associated costs.
- Improved stability: Solid OTR tires provide stability and prevent equipment from tipping over, especially when handling heavy loads.
However, solid OTR tires have potential drawbacks, such as a rougher ride and higher cost than traditiothanic tires. Additionally, they may not provide a different cushioning or shock absorption level more wear and tear on the equipment.