What are Agricultural flotation tyres?
Agricultural flotation tyres are perhaps most commonly known in the farm and agricultural industries, where the ability to float over loose dirt is a must. In addition to keeping farm vehicles above ground, flotation tyres minimize soil disturbance in agricultural environments compared to other types of tyres that would dig in and damage the soil.
1. The high agricultural flotation tyres, with a large ground contact area and a low-pressure ratio on the ground.
2. Tractional lugs give good self-cleaning action, excellent traction, and minor damage to soil and sapling.
3. Good resistance to penetration and punctures and excellent pass-through on the sand surface.
Landmax’s high flotation tyre proven design puts your machines on;
1. tyres with longer, wider footprints.
2. Weight is distributed across the expanded footprint, keeping compaction to a minimum.
These tyres excel, mainly when used on spray and fertilizing equipment.