Deep Tread Skid Steer Tyre LM407
- The specially designed strength carcass provides high-load operation protection in all weather.
- A border sidewall could protect carcasses like an iron rampart.
- Broder tread profiles for better land ratio.
- Anti-ageing formula is to provide extended wear life.
Tyre Size: 5.70-12, 5.90-12, 10-16.5, 12-16.5, 27×8.50-15
What Skid Steer Tyre Size Suit your are Skid Steer Loader?
The skid steer tyre size of a skid steer can vary depending on the model and manufacturer. However, the most common tire size for skid steers is 10×16.5. This size suits most applications and balances stability, traction, and manoeuvrability. Skid steers also come in larger sizes, such as 12×16.5, 14×17.5 and 15×19.5 for heavy-duty applications.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Skid Steer Tires:
Choosing the right tires for your skid steer can improve its performance and prolong its lifespan. Here are some factors to consider when selecting skid steer tires:
- Terrain: The terrain you’ll be operating your skid steer on will determine the type of tire you need. For example, if you work on a construction site with sharp debris, you’ll need puncture-resistant tires.
- Application: Applying your skid steer will also determine the type of tire you need. For example, if you use your skid steer for snow removal, you’ll need tires with deep treads to provide better traction on icy surfaces.
- Load Capacity: The load capacity of your skid steer will determine the weight of the tires you need. Heavy-duty applications require tires with a higher load capacity to handle the importance of the machine and the load.
- Tread Pattern: The tread pattern of your skid steer tires will determine their performance on different terrains. Tires with a deeper tread pattern provide better traction on loose surfaces, while those with shallower treads are better suited for hard surfaces.
Knowing the tire size of your skid steer is essential when it comes to maintenance and upgrading. Choosing the right tires for your skid steer is critical based on terrain, application, load capacity, and tread pattern. With this guide, you now have all the information you need to decide when to select the right tires for your skid steer. Please refer to porduct leaflet or touch us freely!