- They will save you from downtime usually experienced when using pneumatic tires in external or construction environments due to punctures.
- They give the boom lift truck operators an easy time manoeuvring the boom lifter in rough environments, thereby increasing their efficiency.
- They add more weight to the boom lifer making it more stable during operation. That can go a long way in safeguarding the safety of the boom lift Truck operator, especially in rough and bumpy terrains.
- When done to the manufacturer’s recommendation, the consistency in their air pressure guarantees more predictable results as they offer more consistent performance.
- They will reduce your cost of operation as they do not need regular maintenance compared to pneumatic tires, which also makes them long-lasting.
Foam-filled tires are more helpful in external environments. They will save you a ton of maintenance costs and offer more stability and less downtime.