- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Forestry Tyre For Muskeg LM-610
- The ultimate in flotation tires, proven in an extensive four-year test by the forestry industries of Canada and the United States.
- In some of the world’s worst forestry operating conditions, “THE MUSKEG OF NORTHERN CANADA”!
- The super muskeg and swamper tires have proven to operate where and when no tyre has done before.
- The advantages are not just tire manufacturers’ claims but proven facts.
- Increased production, lower rolling resistance, higher travelling speeds, increased operator riding comfort, energy savings (20%~70% depending on ground conditions), reduced soil compaction (better regeneration), reduced damage to roots of standing trees, longer tire life, no bogging down and higher utilisation of machine productivity.
Tyre Size: 68×50.00-32
Forest Tire For Muskeg is the ultimate in flotation tires, proven in an extensive four-year test by the forestry industries of Canada and the USA.
Our Featured Product: Forestry Tyre
We have been manufacturing quality Forestry tyres for every job, every condition and machineries like Grapple Skidders, Grapple Loader, Wheel Skidders, and Track Skidders. Log Stomper features the latest tyre technology, including proprietary Steel/Flex construction. This design combines the best features of Aramid fibre and Steel for dramatic resistance to tread and sidewall penetration. It’s available in the industry’s broadest range of sizes: patterns and construction configurations.