- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Forestry Tyre For Logger LM-603B
- The external angle of the lugs gives you increased pull force.
- An open tread pattern results in good self-cleaning.
- The maximum tread width distributes the machine’s power across the tyres.
- Pattern design minimises slippage and fully utilises the engine’s power.
Tyre Size: 600/50-22.5, 700/45-22.5, 600/55-26.5, 700/50-26.5, 800/40-26.5, 23.1-26, 28L-26,30.5L-32
The high forestry flotation tyre with deep tread and large ground contact area can provide excellent traction. The carcass design with stronger fibre or steel belt protection gives superior resistance to punctures. We have been manufacturing quality Forestry tyres for every job, every condition and every piece of machinery like Grapple Skidders, Grapple Loader, Wheel Skidders, and Track Skidders; Log Stomper features the latest tyre technology, including proprietary Steel/Flex construction. This design combines the best features of Aramid fibre and Steel for dramatic resistance to tread and sidewall penetration. It’s available in the industry’s broadest sizes—patterns, and construction configurations.